Tuesday, July 31, 2018

A Great Leader's Words are Absolute

 July 23,2018, it is the day again when the leader, or the President of the Philippines delivers his third State of the Nation Address. According to Wikipedia SONA is when The President shall from time to time give to the Congress information on the state of the Nation, and recommend to its consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient.This is very beneficial to the people that the President is serving, it will educate them to have a better country.

This year's SONA is all about drugs, corruption, safety and other aspects of governance. I found it very interesting and I also think that this is the best SONA yet, even though I didn't listen to the previous SONA of the previous Presidents, I believe that its the best. I know some of the words that came out from the President during his speech, one is that, his concern is human lives while the people he's serving is human rights. Also while we are worrying about the Present, he worries about the future, because the President was not meant just to serve the people but the country as well. The Pilipinos should've listened, not just listen but understand what their great President was saying during his speech. We don't have to always depend on him, but ask ourselves what can we do for our country. We should know that leading a country with millions of people is hard.

The SONA isn't celebrated every day or every week. It's pretty rare, it happens every year. So we should embrace the words of the person who is leading us to a great future. Especially when the leader is great, his words are absolute.

4 comments:

I'm Ambiguous, yet.

  I am already a grade 10 student, yet I still don't know what my dreams are, is that bad? is it already too late? will I still have ...