Tuesday, July 10, 2018

LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT

July 10, 2018
President Rodrigo Duterte
Malacanang Palace Compound
JP Laurel Street, Manila, Philippines


Dear President,

           A pleasant day to you, I am a student of Ilocos Sur national High School, a grade 10 student. I am writing this letter to appreciate your works in our country.

           I don't really know much about politics, but I have heard so much about you and your works from my supportive family, I also know your characteristic of being foul mouthed. But even if you're like that, it doesn't mean you are a bad President, right? Besides, my family always tell us children positive things about you, and your works. I also know something about the drug addicts being killed. Though, some doesn't deserve it, but if it weren't for you, maybe even dogs would also be drug addicts now. many people in the country also changed because of this. I can see that our country is also changing slowly, but surely.

           That's all I could write for now. I hope that you'll continue changing our country Mr. President, continue surprising us, continue being a good leader, you can be the best leader also. Thank you Mr. President.

Sincerely yours,
Justin Paul Ablog

5 comments:

I'm Ambiguous, yet.

  I am already a grade 10 student, yet I still don't know what my dreams are, is that bad? is it already too late? will I still have ...