Monday, February 4, 2019

Another Mountain?


  Keep Your Mind Open To Opportunities. They Are Closer Than You Think


  Should I start from the beginning again, I would like to carry my failures and lessons to pass this another mountain. To gain more in the future is to learn from the past. In life, it shouldn't be necessary to always be constant, in order to achieve new, you might want to go a higher.

  Since I was born, there should be a thing that is waiting for me, waiting for me to achieve that, and for all the seconds of my life I am moving towards it. Now if that thing has more to it, there's nothing wrong to go beyond that.

  New years taught me that it doesn't matter if I can't be new from what I am now, as long as I go higher and higher and go beyond that thing, it never ends. See, opportunities we create never ends, whenever the year ends, another year opens another opportunity for us to move toward success. 

  New years help me to have another 12 months of chances, and is up to me to decide on how I use them. 2019 can be the same as the previous years, but it helps me continue what I didn't yet finish, it grabs my hand to continue climbing to get to the top of the another mountain that has new lessons, chances, mistakes to give. Cheers for the new opportunities! I thank 2018 for this, I'll make sure I'll never forget them. 
   

source of image: https://www.wildapricot.com/blogs/newsblog/2015/10/26/take-a-hike-through-our-new-themes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Ambiguous, yet.

  I am already a grade 10 student, yet I still don't know what my dreams are, is that bad? is it already too late? will I still have ...