Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Look at Yourself

  We always tell to ourselves that it is up for people who has power to make a "change" that leads us to think that they are fine with it and don't need our help. And it slowly remove our guts to actually help them. And it will lead us to complaining whenever they fail. But, can we actually blame them? Did we once asked to ourselves, that they forbade us to help them? No we didn't and no, they never forbade us, come on it is change we're talking about.

  The world suffers in various ways, yet we always depend on them. This is the problem to us people, we always depend on people that we believe stronger than us, but in reality we were the reasons why they got their position, and we all are strong in our own ways and can be stronger than they are, but we are just too dumb to believe that.

  Sure we know that "change" right now is essential, and will be the greatest achievement done in history. But how can we achieve such thing if we ourselves can't even do something about and just talk and talk but no work at all? How about we start by ourselves? My friend Jasper told me that you have to understand yourself first then only by then can you understand others. It's very basic, even a 5 year old can understand such words. We shouldn't just depend on others, believe in ourselves shall we? Let ourselves change and do something right and just to achieve "change". I believe I myself can achieve change, just by starting by myself. Failure is inevitable if that persists, try again, believe in yourself and it will be possible.


"Great Things Never Came From Comfort Zones"


source of image: https://exploringyourmind.com/stars-think-fleeting-ones-not/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Ambiguous, yet.

  I am already a grade 10 student, yet I still don't know what my dreams are, is that bad? is it already too late? will I still have ...