Saturday, October 20, 2018

Before The Third Grading-

     The 2nd grading is already finished, and it was all I needed for the sembreak. Things just get very more interesting whenever we get far right? And whenever we get far, we learn new more things on the way. It might be a tough road, but it still has lessons. This 2nd grading, my focus was as if got upgraded, my vocabularies, balanced. I got fast on typing too, unlike last month. The only thing that might not have changed is the way I make mistakes, its inevitable. I love how 2nd grading made me a better student, I have also known already what is notepad for, I thought its just where you put your important chores or something in there, for it will not be forgotten that easy.
      What I love about 2nd Grading Ict is about the use of Tags, they are commands that are used in a Notepad and Simple Text. And after the instructions, saving the file with an extension file name is very important and interesting. Once those are finished, what I typed in the Notepad was putted in the Web. I was amaze by something that simple. I also learned about Internet Access either, where how Wi-fi became famous and Wimax didn't, I also learned about the Bandwidths. How to identify how fast is your Internet, and the top ten most subscribed internet. By that, I was shocked how India got higher than Philippines, but now I understand why.
        On the way, problems are inevitable. I wasn't able to understand how internet works, and had to ask my other classmates. I also make mistakes while doing the Html Tags Activities, I always rush, but then when I try to open it, it was a fail. But then I learned my lesson that rushing isn't that necessary. And of course we can't avoid being stressed in how many projects or outputs are to be passed at the same time. But we're grown ups now, we should use our time wisely. I overcame this all by believing in God, and of course to myself. Never doubt yourself, you're better than you think. By using my time wisely, I lessened the stress, and can finally have time with my family and friends.
          Moving on, I would like to thank again my teachers, for not giving up on us, Thanks for the professional teachings that made us very good students. I hope we enjoy our sembreak, with our families and friends, hope to see you again after sembreak. And it will be 3rd grading then, I hope your teaching skills may never change, because we will probably miss it! Now I'm ready for another grading.
           



sourceofimage:https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=success&rlz=1C1CHBF_enPH803PH803&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv5tL035TeAhUK77wKHQghA6oQ_AUIDigB&biw=1366&bih=608#imgrc=uwMYvQs6Vg__iM:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Ambiguous, yet.

  I am already a grade 10 student, yet I still don't know what my dreams are, is that bad? is it already too late? will I still have ...